We provide the boat, a highly-skilled professional crew, full safety training and total support throughout the voyage or race so you have a great time whilst making either an HR objective or personal dream a reality. You become an active member of our crew- not a passenger. You will assist with helming, sail trimming and all the normal duties of a crew member whilst having the opportunity to learn about weather routing, navigation, race tactics & short-handed sailing techniques from a highly experienced skipper and mate. Contact us via the separate contact form if you are interested in a whole boat charter and otherwise fill in the form below.
Precautions we are taking to keep everybody healthy and safe in 2021 as far as we can overview the situation in 2021:
- 10 days between departure and arrival of groups on the boat:
- so the boat can be deeply cleaned and to
- minimize the risks of schedule changes in case the boat has to be quarantined because of an ill crewmember
- Check-in 5 days before departure, so we have time to form one household before setting off
- the 5 days consists of 2 days of training, one day off and 2 days of training
- Only coastal sailing until July 2021, so we are close to shore in case someone needs hospital treatment
Amended Terms & Conditions
- after confirmation of your booking, we ask you to pay the 50% balance. If you or we can’t go, there will be a credit.
- the second 50% payment is due 1 month before the event